First, the application conditions
1. Non-Chinese citizens who are in good health and have no criminal record;
2. Comply with the laws and regulations of the Chinese government and abide by the rules and regulations of the school;
3, learning attitude is correct, outstanding results;
4, the applicant's academic qualifications and age requirements:
1 Applicants for undergraduate or bachelor degree programs must have a high school diploma or above, and their age should not exceed 30 years of age.
2 The postgraduate applicant must have a bachelor degree or above, or a bachelor's degree, or a specialist degree for more than 2 years, and the age should not exceed 40 years of age.
3 Applicants for Chinese Studies students must have a high school education or above, or equivalent academic ability, and their age should not exceed 55 years;
4 Applicants for professional students must meet relevant requirements of the Chinese Ministry of Education, and their age should not exceed 45 years.
5. If the applicant has been awarded or funded by the Chinese government or other organizations, such as Chinese government scholarships, Confucius Institute scholarships, foreign government scholarships, foreign enterprise scholarships, and Chinese corporate scholarships, he will no longer be eligible for the Henan foreign student government scholarship.
Second, the application materials
1. Application Form for Henan Government Scholarship for Foreign Students;
2. The original certificate or the notarized photocopy of the highest academic record (if the applicant is a student or has been employed, he must submit the school certificate or employment certificate issued by his school or unit), and the non-Chinese and English texts must be notarized. Chinese or English translation;
3. Applicants for university specialties and undergraduate programs must provide high school graduation transcripts. Applicants for master degree programs must provide academic transcripts for their studies at the bachelor's degree (If the applicant’s highest academic qualification is a specialty, special academic transcripts and more than two years’ work must be provided. Experienced materials) The applicant for the Ph.D. program must provide a transcript of the bachelor's and master's studies. The above transcripts must be original or notarized copies, and Chinese and English texts must be accompanied by notarized translations in Chinese or English;
4. Applicants for undergraduates, undergraduates and professional students must provide a minimum of 400 words of study;
5. Applicants for master graduate programs must provide a learning plan of 600 words or more and two letters of recommendation from associate professors or above. Applicants for doctoral programs must provide a research plan of 800 words or more and two letters of recommendation from associate professors or above.
6. Proof of Chinese proficiency or English proficiency or equivalent language proficiency;
7. The original Foreigner Physical Examination Record Form and the original or certified copy of the blood test report form;
8. The original or notarized copy of the proof of the non-criminal record, and the Chinese and English versions must be accompanied by notarized translations in Chinese or English;
9. If the applicant is less than 18 years of age, he must submit relevant materials such as a letter of authorization in China or a guardian's authorization letter in China that has been certified by Chinese embassies and consulates in China;
10. Pre-admission notice.
Note: The application materials are in duplicate; whether or not the application is successful, the application materials will not be returned.
Third, the application method
Applicants apply directly to the school according to the conditions of application for the scholarship student.
Contact: Sun: 86+371-86507106 86569862
Fourth, funding standards
Master's degree: 30,000 yuan per person per year for 3 academic years;
Bachelor degree students: RMB 15,000 per person per year for 4 or 5 academic years;
One academic year student: 10,000 yuan per person;
Half-year academic students: 5,000 yuan per person.
V. Application Deadline: April 28, 2018